Friday, April 14, 2017

Long Lost Munchkin!

Yesterday I had the absolute pleasure of doing an old friend of mine daughter's makeup for her 8th grade semi-formal! I'm still in awe of how much she has grown! I met this girl when she was 6 and now she's growing into a beautiful woman. She was the craziest kid (in a good way) who ALWAYS made me laugh and came up with the funniest nicknames for me!

I am so glad that her mom & I reconnected & I had the pleasure of bringing out her beauty for a fun night!

Products Used
 Maybelline Baby Skin Primer
NYX Color Correcting Concealer; Salmon
Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless foundation; 120
L.A. Girl Pro Concealer;  Porcelain & Almond
BH Cosmetics 10 Color Professional Blush palette
Jaclyn Hill Highlighter; Champagne Pop
Covergirl loose setting powder; 105
BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Brow Palette
NYX HD eye primer
LORAC Mega Pro 2; Tawny, Saddle; & Prosecco
Morphe gel liner; slate
Maybelline Great Lash waterproof mascara
Ardell lashes; 110
ColourPop lip liner; Ripa
ColourPop liquid lip; Chi
Anatasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lip; Pure Hollywood
NYX Matte setting spray

Post a Comment