Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Review: BH Cosmetics Ultimate Lips 28 Color Lipstick Palette

Hello my darlings! So this week I am back with another BH Cosmetics product review & this time it's on their new 28 color lipstick palette. This palette came out about 2 weeks ago, but I haven't seen much feedback on social media from it. So obviously I had to be the first! I bought this palette, literally the day I got the email that it was being released! Literally gasped!
 
Here is an overview of the palette; how stunning are these colors?! 
One of the first things I noticed about this palette was the grouping of the colors. In the 1st row, we have the nudes; the 2nd row we have our reds, our oranges/corals; 3rd row are all the berries and mauvey colors; and the 4th row we have all the pinks & purples, with 1 clear gloss.  I honestly LOVE the organization of this palette, it is flawless!

 Now another cool thing about this palette is that ALL of these smell like vanilla!!
Below are swatches of this palette. Now these colors do not have names or numbers assigned to them yet, but I swatched them row-by-row, left to right.
I am pleased to say that they are all so true to pan color, which I love!

 1st row has a mix of pink nudes, flesh tone nudes, pink/brown nudes, & wine shades. Pretty sure the 2nd one on the left is going to be gone real quick!
2nd row has a blend of red, oranges, corals, & fuchsias. Can we please just look at the middle shade?! I mean.....

3rd row focuses on berry & mauvey shades.
 4th contains all the hot pinks & purples of this palette, but don't forget about clear on the end!

Final Recommendations:
 Ya'll need this palette in your life!
I'm not sure if you guys heard me, but go buy it right now! I am so beyond pleased with this product! BH has done it again; this palette has exceeded all my expectations. The colors are BEAUTIFUL, extremely pigmented, creamy, long-wearing, lasting-shiny finish & they smell like vanilla!
Whether you are someone who just collects makeup for personal use or a makeup artist looking to build or add to your kit, this palette is essential.
It is super affordable and the quality is outstanding.
I highly highly recommend this palette!

Thanks again for checking out my blog my mermaids!
Please leave questions/comments/love down below!

3 comments

  1. I just ordered mine and wanted an idea of how the colors looked. After reading this review, I am beyond excited to get this. Love your look btw. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg Nayuca! You are so sweet! I'm so glad that I could help you out! Follow me on Instagram so I can see looks you create with your new palette. @therealcaitic I'll follow you back darling!

      Delete
    2. Omg Nayuca! You are so sweet! I'm so glad that I could help you out! Follow me on Instagram so I can see looks you create with your new palette. @therealcaitic I'll follow you back darling!

      Delete