Tuesday, August 4, 2015

The Marchetti Wedding

Presenting Mr. & Mrs. Marchetti...

On July 11, 2015 I had the honor and the pleasure of not only watching one of my best friends marry her soulmate, but I also got to make her look her best on this very important day.
Some of you may know, but July 11th is my birthday. Throughout the craziness of this day and the start time of 4:30 a.m., even I forgot it was my birthday! But this was hands down, the best birthday so far.  Seeing her ear-to-ear grin, throughout the day and watching how immensely happy she became, was the best birthday present I could ever ask for. You, Kimberly, are an absolute gem and I could not be happier for you.
I had the task of making up the Bride, the Mother of the Bride, the Matron of Honor, & 2 Bridesmaids, (plus myself all before 11 a.m.) so needless to say it was a little hectic! Because of all the craziness, I didn't get as many of my own before/after pictures as I would have liked, but the photographer was nice enough to let me steal some of his!

The Bride

 
The Mother of the Bride


The Matron of Honor, her sister
(how cute & preggers is she?!)

 
All of the Bridesmaids & the Bride
 

Here are some action shots! Makeup even lasted through all the crying!

Products Used
NYX Shine Killer Primer
Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
NYX Color Correcting Concealer Palette; 3CP04
BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Foundations
Tart Amazonian Clay Foundation
Maybelline Fit Me Concealers
NYX HD Photogenic Concealers
BH Cosmetics 6 Color Contour & Blush Palette
Wet n Wild Fergie Shimmer Palette; A045 & A044
NYX Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder
NYX Highlight & Contour Pro Palette
NYX HD Finishing Powder; Translucent
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion; Eden
Jaclyn Hill Favorites Palette by Morphe
NYX Gel Linder & Smudger; Jet Black
Lashes; Eylure Naturalites Superfull Triple Pack in 100
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
Ulta Brow Duo; Light & Medium
NYX Tinted Brow Mascara; Brunette
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara; Clear
L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara; Carbon Black
Palladio Eye Liner; Black
Too Faced Lip Primer
Jordana Lip Liner; Tawny
BH Cosmetics Ultimate Lips 28 Color Lipstick Palette
Urban Decay De-slick Makeup Setting Spray
NYX Dewy Finish Setting Spray



Professional Pictures are Courtesy Of The Terrible Child Photography.
You can find them at http://www.theterriblechild.com/

Post a Comment