Thursday, December 10, 2015

Swatches & 2 Looks with the Morphe 35W Palette

Hello my beauties!
I originally was going to do a review on this palette, but lesbehonest...
Morphe products are amazing and don't need an in-depth review.
All of their palettes are super affordable & are amazing quality.

So if you've been thinking about buying this palette, keep scrolling for swatches and 1 dramatic look & 1 day-time look!
No Flash

Take a closer look! This palette is a mix of matte & shimmer shades.
 Here are the swatches!
1st row
2nd row
3rd row
4th row
5th row
 Looks!
Dramatic


Simple Daytime
Just a touch of 2 different browns all over my lid and in my crease

2 comments

  1. The bold eye look is to die for!!! Stumbled upon your blog while browsing reviews for this palette. Thanks for the swatches! <3 http://azwaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet, Azwa! I'm so glad I could help! You can subscribe to stay updated & you can also follow me on Instagram @therealcaitic Hope to see you browsing around!

      Delete