Wednesday, January 6, 2016

LORAC Pro Mega 2: Swatches & 2 Looks

Hello beauties!
Today I am back with another review; this time of the LORAC Pro Mega 2 Palette.
I've had this palette for about a month & I am OBSESSED!
So let's jump right into it! Keep scrolling for swatches!
Row 1



Porcelain



Custard


Tawny



Burlap


Melon



Tangerine



Saddle




Forest




Row 2


Bisque



Lavender



Purple



Sorbet



Goji



Cabernet



Ash



Black




Row 3

Sugar



Chiffon



Prosecco



Sugar Plum



Cinnamon




Sandstone




Gun Metal



Blue Quartz



Row 4



Moonlight



Seashell


Peony


DK.Sienna



Penny



Olivine




Gold Leaf




Black Ivy




Mattes are definitely my go to shadows.
Here's a look I came up with using:
  • Tawny dusted from my crease to my lashes
  • Goji all over my lid &
  • Cabernet in the outer corner & blending into my outer crease.
I used Kat Von D Voltage eye primer, Tarte Tarteist Clay liner, & lashes are Salon Perfect in #615. This picture was taken about 8 hours after it was applied, didn't get a chance to take an immediate pic!
As always, leave comments/love/suggestions down below!
XoXo

Post a Comment