Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Product Review: BH Cosmetics 10 Color Foundation & Concealer Palette

Hello My Beauties!! So a while ago, I picked up both of the BH Cosmetics Foundation & Concealer Palettes to add to my kit. I wasn't really sure what to expect with them or what I would actually end up using them for, but for the price I knew I wanted to try them.
 The top one is for lighter tones and the bottom one is for darker skin tones.
Once I saw the size of the colors in the pan, I realized that I probably wouldn't be able to use them as foundation palettes , but they definitely would come in handy for perfecting concealers tones and even contouring. Below are the palettes taken with flash & without flash.
Lighter Palette With Flash
 Lighter Palette Without Flash
Lighter Palette Swatches- they go backwards!

Darker Palette With Flash
Darker Palette Without Flash
Darker Palette Swatches- they go backwards


When testing out this product, it was definitely a little tough to work with in the pan. Even when swatching them, I needed to swirl my finger in the pan a few times to warm up the product get a good color & I had to use a very firm, dense concealer brush to get enough color to draw my contour lines. Some colors were creamier than others as well. However, these colors did blend out very easily.

Here are 2 pictures I took when I used these for contour. I used the 1st color in the bottom row of the 2nd palette. Photos were taken with the selfie camera on Snapchat.
Outdoor, Natural Lighting, No Filters
Lips are MAC Rebel!


If you are just a normal girl, I'm not sure if you would have a ton of use for these palettes. But if you are a makeup artist, I definitely think these are an affordable way to expand your kit and cover many skin tones. They give a very natural & subtle contour, but can definitely be built up.

Hope you all found this review helpful! As always, please leave your love/comments/suggestions below! XoXo

Post a Comment