Thursday, October 8, 2015

First October Wedding of the Year! Bride & Mother of the Bride

Meet the Bride!
Brittany

This wedding I went in completely not knowing what to expect!
We didn't have time to do a trial run or even a consultation about what they were looking for!
The bride explained she never wears makeup,
so she wants to look natural but also very soft & romantic.
I went with soft browns and a little copper shimmer on her eyes, all from the Jaclyn Hill Favorites palette by Morphe & Eylure Volume lashes.
She looked absolutely stunning!



Now meet the Mother-of-the-Bride!
Beth

Now Beth was the same situation; she very rarely wears makeup!
But she said she definitely wanted eye shadow and lashes!
I used the same lashes on her that I used on her daughter.
I also went with the Naked 1 palette
& the new Carli Bybel palette by BH Cosmetics.


As always, please leave love/comments/suggestions down below!
XoXo

Post a Comment