Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Product Review: BH Cosmetics 28 Color Modern Mattes Palette

I don't know about you guys, but whenever BH Cosmetics comes out with a new palette I get like almost anxiety until I can get on their website to order it & that feeling lasts until that first swatch is on my arm!
So clearly when an ENTIRE palette of mattes, with everything from warm tones, to cool tones, to bright colors came out, I was like GGGGAAAASSSSPPPPPPP!!! YYYYAAAAASSSS!!! GGGIIIIIMMMMIIIEEE!
Introducing the new BH Cosmetics 28 Color Modern Mattes palette!

Let's just get right into swatches!!








These swatches go from top to bottom and the coincide with the palette left to right.





The 1st & 2nd swatch are very hard to see since they are very light & close to my skin tone. But as you go down my arm, you can see how the shades become warmer and then turn into cooler tones.






















2nd row of swatches have more pink & purple tones in it, with a few peachy, orange-y shades.








Again, the last few bottom shades are very hard to see on my arm.























The 3rd row definitely continues with the pink & purple colors, but with a more cool toned base to them.































The last row is definitely one of my favorite rows!







The last row has the green, aqua blue, & violet colors leading all to black at the end.















I am seriously in LOVE with this palette. it has colors that can be used year round. The colors are versatile, soft, & easy blend! I definitely recommend this palette to everyone!

Here is a fall look I created using 5 colors!
 Colors I used:
1st row 3rd color as transition shade
2nd row 4th color on inner to mid lid
2nd row 5th color on mid to outer lid
1st row last color in inner corner to mid crease
1st row 4th color mid crease to outer corner

Other products used:
Essence liquid liner
Ardell Wispies
BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Brow Palette

Post a Comment