Saturday, April 11, 2015

Caribbean Sunset

Hello Ladies! Thanks for checking back! I am SO sorry I've been MIA, I've had so much going on personally; this week was crazy! Last weekend I found this Avon Quad called Caribbean Sunset in the back of my drawer that I forgot I had, so I was pumped to use it again. This look continues spring's trend of a colorful smoked out lower lash line. So if you want to see the look I created, please keep reading!

I started by buffing Naked & Buck from the Naked Palette into my crease with a big fluffy brush until I achieved the desired transition shades. (Ooouu girl, get your brows together!!) Don't worry I went and got a wax today!


I then took a pencil brush and started blending the dark brown shimmery shade from the quad into the outer "v" of my eye. I then took a flat shader brush and began packing on the orange coppery color all over my lid, continuing to pack the color until I achieved the intensity I wanted. Occasionally taking a fluffy brush and blending them both together in my crease with the Naked shade from the beginning.
          
The Andrea lashes in 133 are pretty dramatic so I wanted to add an intense winged liner to match. I used NYX gel liner in black and also cut the lashes to fit my eye.
Lastly, I took a flat definer brush and packed the turquoise shade tightly along my lower lash line extending it straight out instead of following my lash line. Then I buffed it out with a clean pencil brush, packing on more product with the definer brush as needed and repeating the process. Lastly I took a white shade and placed it in my tear duct between the orange shade and the turquoise shade and also as a brow bone highlight. As always, brows are Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pomade in Chocolate.

So this is the final result! Sorry the picture is a little blurry, the light was horrendous by the time I was done. I love the way it came out and it definitely reminded me of a sunset! As always, comments are welcome & don't forget to subscribe!!

Post a Comment