Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Product Review: Maybelline, NYX, & Essence

Hey Everyone! I'm back with a combination product review of a few things I've recently purchased. The 4 things I've been trying out for you guys are...

1. Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer- Recommended

Claims: Minimizes appearance of pores & blurs imperfections for flawless looking skin

Pros:
- Blurs Pores
- Provides smooth application for foundation
-Absorbs quickly
-Cute packaging

Cons:
- None! I am absolutely loving it!







    2.Maybelline Fit Me! Matte & Poreless- Recommended

    Claims:
    -Mattifies & refines pores
    -Matches natural tone
    -Natural seamless finish

    Pros:
    -Blends flawlessly
    -Matte finish that lasts all day
    -Buildable coverage
    -Blurs pores
    -Affordable   

    Cons:
    -Packaging
    -Small range of color options
    -Quick to dry on skin, must work fast

    3. NYX High Voltage Lipsticks- Recommended

    Claims:
    -Creamy
    -Shiny 
    -Extremely pigmented
    -Easy to apply

    Pros:
    -Extremely creamy
    -High shine finish
    -Pigmentation is unreal
    -Affordable
    -Colors range from brights to nudes
    -Slim packaging
    -Very long wearing
                           Shade shown above is Twisted          

    Cons:
    - Brighter shades require a lip liner to keep from bleeding


    4. Essence Long Lasting Lipsticks- Recommended

     Claims:
    -Intense color for several hours without drying out your lips

    Pros:
    -Creamy & non-drying
    -Long wearing
    -Pigmentation
    -Affordable
    -Shiny finish
    -Packaging

    Cons:
    -Brand is not sold everywhere & colors are select in stores

             Shade shown above is Coral Calling


    Here are a few pictures over the last few days of me wearing these products!
     
    Lips: Essence in Coral Calling
    Lips above & below: NYX High Voltage in Twisted
    (Can you tell that I only can raise my left eyebrow?!) 

    Thank you all so much for checking out my blog! I used a different format than what I'm used to so let me know if you like this format better down below!
    If you guys have anything you'd like to see, let me know!
    I love your comments & suggestions!

    Post a Comment