Saturday, April 18, 2015

Mini Ulta Haul


Saturdays mean shopping at Ulta!!!!! So I had 2 coupons expiring today, both were $5 off $15 or more. PLUS, Ulta was having 40% of Maybelline products, so I had to pick up a few of them. Total I spent $22, which is crazy to me considering what I bought! So if you want to see what I picked up then just keep reading!!

The first thing I bought was the Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer. Now I know that I'm definitely late to the party on this one, but generally I'm not a huge fan of primers, personally I've just never had the dire use for one, but lately I've been dabbling in some drugstore ones. Plus I picked this one up for less than $3! I have it under my foundation right now & I am loving it!


Speaking of foundation, I FINALLY was able to pick up my shade of the Maybelline Fit me! Matte + Poreless Foundation, but every time I went to Ulta, CVS, Target, etc. either my shade or the entire line was sold out. But I finally picked it up in the shade 128 warm nude. If you want to see how I applied to, check out my previous blog post!


 


Keeping along with face products, I also picked up another one of the HD photogenic concealers by NYX. These are my holy grails for highlight & contouring! I bought the shade CW07 Tan.




Now onto lip products! I have been searching for a lilac-y shade of purple, something very bright & pastel & I finally found it! I picked up one of the Maybelline Moisture Lipsticks in 725 Lilac Flush. I also am so pumped to wear the new NYX High Voltage Lipsticks!! They are so unbelievably pigmented!! They are going to be perfect for summer, I cant wait to wear them with a tan!

 
















 
From Left to Right:

NYX High Voltage in Twisted
NYX High Voltage in Beam
Maybelline Moisture in Lilac Flush




   



So that's what I picked up today, hope you guys enjoyed!

As always thank you guys for checking out my blog!

Please leave any comments/suggestions/love down below.

Please subscribe & follow me on Instagram!!!

Post a Comment