Saturday, April 11, 2015

Rose Smokey Eye

Here's another quick look I did on Easter!

First, I primped my eye lid with whatever concealer I had on hand. I then began sweeping Limit from the Naked 3 palette all over my lid and into my crease with a big fluffy brush. Then took Nooner from that same palette and began buffing into my crease, really concentrating that color on the outer half of my eye. (I took these product pictures without flash because the flash was drowning out the colors and you could see the true colors better without a high flash.)

 

I then began packing Buzz onto my lid, pretty heavily. Even though these are light colors, I do suggest applying them before your foundation to avoid fighting fallout from the more shimmery shades. I also applied a very thin line of liquid liner, just enough to help blend my false lashes. Grrrrr....the flash was making Buzz completely disappear on my lid!
I used Strange from the same palette as an inner corner highlight & applied Ardell lashes in 105. I tight lined my lower lash line with Nooner and smoked it out with a pencil brush. Then applied 2 coats of L'Oreal telescopic mascara on my bottom lash. I thought I had a picture of this but I'm not sure what happened to it! But this is what I came up with minus the last final steps! Sorry babes!
As always, thank you guys so much for reading this! Please leave any comments/suggestins/ideas love down below & don't forget to subscribe!
Talk to you guys soon!



Post a Comment